Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A little about the blog...


Today is gorgeous so my fella and I took a vacation day and spent the afternoon walking around the neighborhood--stopping for ice cream (chocolate banana for me) and hanging out by the bluffs. I also started this blog. I'm hoping my writing will benefit.

At this point I'm thinking that this blog will host a collection of pictures and stories of treasures and things that I have found (and will find). I use shopping as a way to relax... and inevitably find some fun pieces in a stack of not-so-happy things.

I forget which came first: the turquoise seagull or the bronze one. All I remember was finding the second at an antique store for less than $3 and realizing I had its brother at home!!! Eee!! I'm curious about these as there are no markings on them. Anyone recognize them?

No comments:

Post a Comment